This is more a note to self so I know what tools to install when I purchase a new laptop :)
- Rectangle App allows for easy moving and resizing of windows. For instance resize the current window so it takes the left half of the screen, the top 1/3rd of the screen, …
- Atom, the famous editor with plenty of plugins - I personally use it when I need to write or program something small and I don’t want to fire up a fullblown IDE
- iTerm2 a more fancy shell with additional info on the git status and so on
- Postman for testing REST endpoints. I also must checkout Insomnia
- texstudio for the ocassional LaTeX documents
- Typora - a really cool markdown editor with support for syntax highlighting, some charts and latex equations
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install.sh)"
npm install -g yo
brew install zsh
sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/master/tools/install.sh)"
- IntelliJ is still my favorite :)
- Cyberghost VPN